Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Goodlife Fitness Survey Questions

Save Your Relationship With Fitness!

Goodlife has the right program to keep your lover from straying! Take this quiz to find out how to take your love life from flat-lined to fantastic!

1. Describe a typical day for you:

a) working 9-5, looking through flyers for grocery discounts and reheating leftovers for dinner

b) waking up at noon, grabbing fast food on the way to class and relaxing with friends at the library before heading to the pub

c) waking up at 5:00am and heading to the post office, eating the “Early-bird” special at Denny’s and watching “Golden Girls” before bed

d) waking up early to take the kids to school, soccer, ballet, tutoring, etc. and forgetting to eat all day long

e) waking up early to check the Blackberry, getting an espresso macchiato on the way to the office before planning a power lunch of sushi and martinis


2. Your love interest or significant other’s most common complaint about you is:

a) “You never buy two-ply toilet paper!”

b) “You always eat the last slice of pizza!”

c) “You broke your hip again?”

d) “You have a headache every night!”

e) “You’re cheating on me with your PDA!”


3. Which description matches your perception of your body?

a) “As long as I can walk to ‘Discount-Mart,’ it’s doing its job.”

b) “I’m H-O-T…except for that pesky freshman fifteen (…ish)”

c) “Back when I was a spring-chicken…”

d) “I haven’t paid attention to my body in 6 years!”

e) “Who cares, my tailored suit makes me look great!”


4. What best describes your attitude towards exercise?

a) “Stairs are cheap and plentiful”

b) “I get plenty of exercise…when I realize I’m late for class”

c) “Isn’t breathing exercise?”

d) “I’ve got six kids…I get all the exercise I need”

e) “Sweating is so unprofessional”


5. Your love interest or significant other is in the mood. What does he/she bring you to get you in the mood?

a) A book of coupons

b) Nothing, he/she just shows up

c) Ben-gay

d) In the mood for what?

e) Inside trader information

No comments: